No Make Up Make Up | Video Tutorial


Ages ago I did a blogpost on the 'No make up make up ' look . Its a perfect look if you don't want to look like your make up but want to look fresh faced & ready for the day ahead . Video is differently my favourite way of learning so I decided to put together a video tutorial with an updated 'No Make up Make Up Video ' .

Cream products have a more skin like finish & work best . As you can see in this video I used a peachy pink cream blush on my cheeks & lips and a cream highlighter . They blend in seamlessly and cant be seen sitting above the skin .

First off on the eyes I applied Mac Paint Pot to remove any discolouration (veins , redness etc ) . To brighten the eye area & to make my eyes look more awake , I applied a white eyeliner in my waterline, centre of my eyelids & under my eyebrows . I then also applied mascara and lightly applied a thin line of dark brown eyeliner to give the illusion of slightly thicker lashes .

I made sure there was zero make up on my skin by using a cleanser and a cotton pad . I then applied the moisturiser & the beauty elixir mist which really helped revive my skin .


Watch Video In HD/ Wider Screen : Click Here .



                                                                    Before Picture ft Bed Hair


Products Used

Moisturiser :  Aldi Lacura Renew Q10 Day Cream (I accidently deleted the clip where I applied this but I applied it at the beginning)
Face Mist : Caudlie Beauty Elixir
Concealer : SOSU Contour Palette - Shade 1
Powder : SoSu Contour Palette
Highlighter : Collection Speedy Highlighter - Pearl Sheen
Eyelid : Mac 'Soft Ochre' Paint Pot
Eyeliner : Dark Brown Eyeshadow (with a damp eyeliner brush or you could use a brown eye pencil )
White Eyeliner : NYX Cosmetics Slim Eye Pencil
Mascara : Maybelline 'Falsies'
Lipbalm : The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil
Cream Blush : Graftobian HD Crème Palette in 'Cool'  -Peach Blush ( also love NYX blush in 'Natural' )
Eyebrows : Morphe Eyebrow Palette

                                                                    After

Thanks For Reading/Watching !

Alannah x

No comments