How I Fill In My Eyebrows


All about brows in todays post . The product I am recently loving is as cheap as chips ! I've used Morphe , Anastasia Beverly Hills(which I also love) , Smashbox , Benefit , Sleek ... just to name a few & this little gem is the cheapest out of the lot & my favourite .


Watch in HD : click 'here' .

I love the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomades , there more expensive though and they have to be ordered online (I ordered mine off CultBeauty.co.uk)  . The eyebrow product I used in this video is from the brand MUA , Superdrug are stockist of the brand and it retails at £4 ! Yep £4 ! Very comparable to the Anastasia Dipbrow . It also has a little brush on top so its really handy for traveling or keeping in your handbag .

Being realistic I don't crave out my eyebrows every single day , I mean ... who has time for that ? But I do if I have the time & when I'm not rushing .

I tend to keep to my natural eyebrow shape , as I said in the video I like my right eyebrow and don't like my left one. I think everyone's the same though there is always one eyebrow you like more then the other . Always keep in mind 'eyebrows are sisters not twins' .

Product Used :
MUA Luxe Power Brow Sculpting Gel - Dark Brown
Morphe Brushes - B74 Angle Liner

Thanks For Watching/Reading .
Alannah x

No comments